Chesham and Ley Hill Golf Club was established in 1900 and, for the last 120 years has been run by its members, on common land designated for use as a golf course by Lord Chesham. The club is strictly ‘non-profit’ and any surplus revenue is used to maintain the course and infrastructure.
The club’s management roles are all voluntary, and central to these voluntary roles are the trustees; elected by the members to have overall control of the club. The Management Committee provide ‘leadership and strategic direction’ to the club, as well as to each of the club’s various Operational Committees.
Handicaps and Comps
Membership & Communications